[10/14/16] With Storms Looming- PUD Has Tips For Reporting Power Outages

Posted in Feature

Report Power Outages

Check to see if your neighbors have electricity. If they do, check your service panel or breaker box to rule out problems with electricity inside your home. If you are sure the electrical outage is not a problem inside your home, call your PUD and report the outage.


Chelan County PUD

24 hour line 1-877-783-8123


Okanogan County PUD

509-422-3310 after hours 1-800-922-7011


Okanogan Electric Co-op



Douglas County PUD

509-884-7191 after hours 1-800-503-7990